Well, for those not in the loop (and why wouldn't you be with such frequent blog updates?) I've been sick the last few days. On Saturday morning I didn't have a fever but I could perceive that there was something wrong with my thermoregulation system in my body. By Saturday night I had a solid 102 fever and the aches to go with it. I would petty much just maintain a temp of around 100 during most of the day, spiking back to 102 for the evening. No unpleasant GI effects to speak of, and the aches went away after Saturday night. It must have either been a small exposure or I've got an incredible immune system - I'm going to go with the latter. But my temp never spiked back up after I woke up today, so I think I'm officially winning now. It will be fun to leave the house again - look out world here I come...
3 comments:
That sounds very much like what I had! Hope you feel better soon!! Kate
So.......Now I know the story. Haven't been around much so maybe I won't get it!
Couldn't have been from that subbing?!?!? 54 middle school kids were out on Tuesday and 40-ish as of noon on Wed! Just another reason I stay out of the health office if you're not there :)
Post a Comment