Finally some pictures from my WY trip to Sheridan...
I guess in Wyoming road paint is more of a guide line than a rule...

Here is a species of Birch that I plan to have in my yard - that is, once I have a yard. It's kind of a cross between a Birch and a Willow.

At a park in Sheridan, some of the youth were showing off for their friends (and I think the camera had something to do with it too..) In case you can't tell, he's going for the back flip off the top of the play ground equipment.
On our trip up into the mountains, Amanda and I climbed to the top of this little hill (~400 ft.)

Here's a close up to show that Amanda is actually enjoying herself and isn't just being dragged along.
And finally the sign on the top of Black Mountain at the Fire Watch Station.
As always there was lots of preparation for snow and winter around the farm that I was part of, as well as getting the stands in good condition for deer season. I saw a buck my first morning, but two shots later had nothing to show for it, and didn't see any more deer the rest of the season. I took my nursing boards on the 23rd of December and got my confirmation that I passed on New Year's Eve. What a way to end 2008!

2 comments:
I was wondering if that hybrid tree might then be a Wirch or a Billow.
wicked country out there!
Post a Comment